Geia sou - hi, I am Sofia
… a Greek Exercise Physiologist Researcher & Wellness Performance Coach living in Brussels, Belgium.
Being a part of the sports’ world since childhood, and a professional since 1999, I have encountered several different approaches to health, fitness and lifestyles. I realised, through my personal challenges as a sportswoman, as well as my research and my career as a coach, the importance of self-motivation, and how our Body, Mind and Heart are strongly connected.
As founder of HeAlthΩ Ιn for wellness, the on-line program ‘Thyroid Wellness’ and The Pappu Sofia Foundation, and as volunteer and European Development Commissioner of Wheelchair Rugby for disabled athletes, I have worked closely with people of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and motivation levels. This has helped me understand all sorts of needs, as well as support the holistic methodology that has been my guide throughout my career.
Let me help you take control of your life – healthily, mentally and physically-, find your goals and achieve more than those.
- PhD in Exercise Physiology, ULB, Brussels, Belgium
- Post Doc in Cardiovascular Lifestyle, KU Leuven Belgium
- Elite Academy of CHEK Institute, San Diego, USA
- MSc in Sport Management, Solvay Business School, Brussels, Belgium
- MSc in Adapted Physical Activity, KU Leuven, Belgium
- BSc in Exercise Science and Physical Activity, Greece
- CrossFit Trainer L1, USA
- Reiki Practitioner, Belgium
- Mobility CrossTraining, USA
- Hypopressive Abdominal Exercise, Belgium
- Swedish Massage, Belgium
- Swiss Ball Rehabilitation, CHEK Inst, USA
- Fungal & Parasite Infections, CHEK Inst, USA
- C.H.E.K. Practitioner Level II (C.H.E.K institute, California, USA)
- C.H.E.K. Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level III (C.H.E.K institute, California, USA)
- Hippocrates Nutrition Lifestyle Coach (Hippocrates Health Institute, Miami, USA)
C.H.E.K Practitioners Look At The Entire Human Being As A Holistic Entity
Through an understanding of how control systems integrate, producing our moment to moment and long term physical, emotional, mental and spiritual reality, the C.H.E.K Practitioner can more efficiently and effectively isolate the area(s) each client needs coaching.